On-site watercolor painting is simple with a studio right at the artists' fingertips! These sets feature half pans of Koi watercolors, specially formulated to blend easily to create an endless color range. Each set includes a large water reservoir barrel, a detachable medium brush tip, two dabbing sponges, a snap lid that acts as an easel for postcard size papers, a detachable, pegged palette that secures to the set base either to the right, left or center sides and a base pull-down ring that allows for easy gripping.
- The 12-Color Set includes Chinese white, lemon yellow, permanent yellow deep, vermilion hue, crimson lake, Prussian blue, cobalt blue hue, viridian hue, permanent green pale, yellow ochre, light red and ivory black
- The 18-Color Set includes the 12-color set colors plus jaune brilliant, purple, cerulean blue hue, ultramarine deep, permanent green deep and burnt umber
- The 24-Color Set includes the 18-color set colors plus aureoline hue, permanent orange, cadmium red hue, quinacridone rose, olive green and Payne's Gray
- The 30-Color Set includes the 24-color set colors plus permanent yellow, indigo, turquoise blue, permanent green, sap green and sepia
- The The 36-Color Set includes the 30-color set colors plus permanent red deep, carmine, pink madder, ultramarine light, permanent blue light and emerald green
- The 48-Color Set includes the 36-Color Set colors plus permanent yellow light, gamboge, madder lake light, permanent blue violet, permanent blue red, indanthrene blue, phthalocyanine green, terre verte, raw sienna, burnt sienna, raw umber and Van Dyke brown